Kanary's mission is to help people protect their privacy online. Our first service finds exposed data and automates the removal process. Our vision is to build easy to use, interconnected privacy products. We believe people need better tools to prove authenticity without exposing identity.
About the Role
We believe the best way to build trust with our members and the larger community is through our product. We’re looking for a fantastic designer who is also interested in development to join our team.
The challenges you'll work on:
- Designing easy to use interfaces for managing personal information
- Communicating complex data flows and processes in simple and interest-piquing ways
- Testing core concepts with members
- Extending design frameworks across email, text, web app, mobile app
- Expertise in problem solving through design
- Believes simple is better than complex
- Enjoys taking ownership over ideas and problems to help the team build the best solution and move quickly
- Today, we use Figma, React, HTML, CSS. Tomorrow, we'll experiment, iterate, and use the right tool for the job.