Kanary's mission is to help people protect their privacy online. Our first service finds exposed data and automates the removal process. Our vision is to build easy to use, interconnected privacy products. We believe people need better tools to prove authenticity without exposing identity.
About the Role
We're a small team looking for exceptionally talented and mission-driven engineers to join us. This is a data engineering role that will be a founding member of our team.
The challenges you'll work on:
- Train and implement models for data matching and confidence scoring
- Own the design, development and maintenance of our data pipelines
- Improve application reliability as data volumes grow
- Implement secure protocols, architecture, and encryption to protect member data
- Expertise in Python and SQL
- The right person will know what they're best at but be flexible to jump in wherever they're needed
- Enjoys taking ownership over ideas and problems to help the team build the best solution and move quickly