We are looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer to be one of the technical experts for our Ansible ecosystem. You will develop Ansible playbooks, troubleshoot issues, and work on implementing the configuration management roadmap of the organization. You will also deliver progressive automation and server architecture to the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises
- Develop Ansible playbooks and modules
- Define and set up the process for managing Ops developed playbooks
- Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration, and provide SME level support.
- Auto configuration of standalone or cluster for middleware and database infrastructures, including the provisioning of middleware and database components after system builds.
- Generalize the ops playbooks for other environments and feedback/handover platform solution to operations teams.
- Provide advice and recommendation to improve the standards and policies (naming and organization conventions, etc) for the platform environment.
- Provide technical support to operations around automation solution usage
- Assist the Optimization team to develop, configure and administer overall automation solutions.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement automation to enable teams to build and deploy autonomously.
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional organizations to automate and streamline operations and processes using tools such as Ansible etc. and configuration and monitoring tools provided by the client.
What You Need for this Position
- At least two years of experience using Ansible for DevOps Development with cloud environments and their supporting infrastructures.
- Knowledge of public and private Cloud architectures and best practices required.
- Strong experience with Ansible Playbook development and Ansible Core deployment.
- Expert level understanding and implementation of RESTful
- Intermediate-level scripting in Bash or Python. Experience in Ruby, PL/SQL, PowerShell is
- Experience with Terraform
- Good understanding of Jenkins and Gitea
- Knowledge of container management and orchestration tools
- Design, develop, and implement test automation with Ansible
- Broad and deep technical experience with one or more virtualization and cloud technologies like VMware vSphere and AWS
What's in It For You
- Outstanding benefits including 401K, full health insurance, commuter benefits, and generous PTO.
- IPC is growing fast with over a thousand employees.
- Award-winning trading communications platform powering the global financial market.