The Project Management Office (PMO) is seeking a Senior Scrum Master to join our team working with two or more scrum teams, facilitate Agile ceremonies and help with tracking product releases. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a scrum master who is self-motivated, helps drive continuous improvements with the ability to analyse data for variable factors. This position is a hybrid mode working environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with two or more scrum teams (with on/offshore team members) to iteratively and incrementally deliver value.
- Facilitate and support all Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective as well as defect reviews when needed.
- Facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- Supports PI Planning, System Demos and Inspect and Adapt sessions.
- Helps the team embrace Agile Core Values, adopt and apply Agile Principles, and implement Agile practices.
- Utilize data and team metrics to demonstrate team capacity, predictability, & maturity.
- Create various metrics as needed to help with gathering overall program status and product deficiencies.
- Update teams program board and report on impediments and risks in the Scrum of Scrums (SOS).
- Communicate regular status updates to leadership team on timelines, resource allocation and escalate key issues and risks to ensure timely resolution and mitigation.
What You Need for this Position
- Thorough understanding of agile methodologies, values, practices and patterns.
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master for 2 or more teams and ability to facilitate various Agile events.
- Experience leveraging data and team metrics to demonstrate team capacity, predictability & maturity.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel utilizing formulas to create various metrics tracking overall status and product deficiencies.
- Experience with Agile Tracking tools for tracking user stories, sprints and burndown charts (agile lifecycle management tools) such as Jira, RTC (Rational Team Concert).
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Able to manage multiple critical projects simultaneously.