AngelList Venture is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our core engineering team. At AngelList, we pride ourselves on having an outsized impact on the industry. Teams are explicitly small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management. It's not a fit for everyone, but when there's a fit, it’s one of the most rewarding places to work. This role is available for full-time remote work in the US or Internationally.
- Help build the world's easiest-to-use financial platform (see https://t.co/7AmuxYWHe3 – and we've made it easier since then).
- Connect startups and investors around the world who would never have had a chance to meet without AngelList.
- Know the venture financing business inside and out - from the ground up.
- Take responsibility for the code you own and improve our codebase with your presence.
- Ship every day.
- A full-stack generalist with 3+ years experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- A deep love of startups (https://venturehacks.com/save-the-world).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Generous Parental Leave
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Remote-First work policy
- Coworking Space, Interest & WFH Reimbursement
- Brand New Macbook Pro
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- AngelList Investor Benefit
- Annual Company Retreat